Monday, August 8, 2011

Creative Costuming: World Showcase!

Quickly winding down on the Epcot sets; one more to go! Told you folks I'd get this set knocked out this month!



Concept sketch


Ah, World Showcase...I absolutely love walking around it, especially when I have nowhere I need to rush to.

The idea behind these costumes was steampunk, inspired by the globe float during IllumiNations. Pleather would be the main fabric for the vests.
I know the color scheme is a little on the dull side, but I consider WS to be the most mature part of the park. So a more "business" scheme felt right, as opposed to bright colors.

(Psst, count the buttons on the vests!)

Really don't have much to say about these, to be honest!

Expect the last set in a couple days~

______________
Costume Count: 14/32



No comments:

Post a Comment