Monday, August 1, 2011

Creative Costuming: The Land/ The Seas

Kicking off the Epcot series...


[texture sources 1 , 2 ]

The roughs.


Now for this set, I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone by having a duo representing both the Land and Seas, as opposed to worrying about two separate sets for the pavilions.

The Seas's costume is probably my favorite costume that I've designed so far! Elegant, yet fun, and still manages to capture the look of the pavilion.
This is the only pavilion I have vivid memories of, pre-Nemofication. The Hydrolators you took to go down to "sea-level", the Seacabs that went thru the aquarium (which was horrifying for a child who already had a bit of a water phobia...)....

Expect the rest of the Epcot sets to be posted before the end of August, as the ladies are pretty much all sketched out, and it's just the gents that need to be designed. Considering I can't design men's costuming so well, those should be easy, haha.

_____________
Costume Count: 10/32

No comments:

Post a Comment